Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome to My Mind.

Hey my name is Cory Ward and I am probably the most confident, persistent, charismatic person you will come to meet. I have the biggest dream of becoming a great actor and taking this class as a way to increase my knowledge of being creative. I've always had a very creative mind but I feel somewhere down the line of maturing I have lost most of it. I love to express my thoughts, opinions and views on things and I've become particularly fond of critiquing movies and televisions shows. I want to become an all around entertaining guy as far as acting, singing, screenwriting and such things like that. I found that nothing is impossible to achieve a long time ago and that's what keeps me to strive forward no matter the circumstances. I can't wait to see what will unfold in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment